Sunday 3 January 2010

Making Wise Choices / Health is the Greatest Wealth............

* 5 Small Cox's Apples(I probably will be having a scrummy mixed kale salad dish with hemp seeds and tomatoes in a olive oil, chili and lemon juice dressing later:).

* 5 Tibetan Rites / Basic asana session(loving this and the simple dietary choices:)

I've been dipping into David Wolfe's book: The Sun food Success System and I keep forgetting how brilliant it is(why hasn't one gone through it yet in it's entirety one will never know?!!) I wholly believe in this simple and sustainable lifestyle choice and there fore watch this space!

Namste:)

xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the tibetan rites too!
    Cheers to all intentions for the new year... look forward to following your blog... :)
    Ive nominated you for a happy 101 blogger award

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, and Thank-you Raw Goddess(I'm humbled:)!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete