Sunday 12 September 2010

Time to Heal?!

It is well-known now that the opiates in complex carbohydrates ie brown rice are highly addictive in the same way drugs are. As predicted I stuffed my fat face with another huge, heaping platter of *brown rice, kidney beans and mung bean sprouts. I wish X would support me by letting me create healthy and nourishing, living fuel for us both. I feel I'm taking backward steps,pushing me further away from my dreams. The phrase Living * comes to mind. My thought patterns today are well out of kilter as you would expect.

Nurture Nurture Nurture is the key word.

Despite this setback that is one thing I'm eternally-grateful for is this awesome resource space on the net. I blog for therapeutic reasons alone!

* That's bad enough but I still have lots left and I detest waste:(

No comments:

Post a Comment