Sunday 12 September 2010

I admit I am powerless of cooked food ie brown rice etc.:(

Following on from yesterday's brown rice 'binge'(not so much as a binge as one didn't feel guilty as I do today). Around midday(I was up reasonably early for a Sunday but didn't eat until then) I felt the trigger food left behind by X was all too much of a temptation for me to see so let's eat this instead of my yummiest strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, figs, watermelon, cantaloupe, energising green smoothies etc. Big mistake! Not only did I have huge platter of brown rice and creamed coconut I had two(which was from enjoyable).The worst thing is I got more in the pot plus half a kilo packet to get through(I so wish x realize one has a disease and thus supports me by not having this within my view; pasta rice, bread spuds etc. are all TOXIC for me. I can see myself getting rid of this *highly-addictive Toxic substance by the only reason I know how, putting on extra lardy roll as a result. That's it for me, 'I'm powerless of cooked food.....' I'm off to an OA tomorrow, there's one at 13:00 near where I am. After this / next week's brown rice BINGE is RAW VEGAN FOR LIFE, for the sake of my health, the Planet's health and of course my beautiful and intelligent furry friends:) Yep, I'm still quite VULNERABLE at the best of times, we all are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment