Tuesday 21 September 2010

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......................!

I've been blogging for quite some time now and therefore quite established as a blogger. What peeves me is that newbie bloggers have only just settled and they get recognition and a pat and the back in the form of a blog award for minimum commitment and effort. I'm also quite tired of reading of bloggers boasts of all the freebies they get sent left, right and centre to review. Jealous moi? too right I am! As a mature blogger I'm past it as far as paid, contractual employment is concerned(I've lost count of the number of CVs and covering letters I've sent out during the past 5 years or so. As a child(even as a adult) one was the target of bullies and often ostracised and excluded by peers something you never quite get over. I'm sounding quite sad and pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment