Sunday 4 July 2010

Sunday, 4th July 2010

Oh, I wish! I wish! I wish! I was one of those peeps who loses their appetite when they they ave things on the mind. Unfortunately for me I'm the complete opposite! From October 2009(I had a horrendous miscarriage at 12 weeks)I've been pretty good with daily Tibetans and asana practice. This week I've been a bit slack, yesterday's binge, tonight's binge has developed into a very bloated stomach(as well as the scares to one's disordered eating / lifestyle patterns ie I'm talking unsightly stretch marks and cellulite and I've yet to produce a baby. It's soo disheartening to be short and fat(I'm 5' 1' and a bit). I ate(binged) so late I only managed to do the MH and so disappointed that food is controlling me. I feel so useless. I need to create my life, my wonderful sustainable life, me potting around my forest garden, campaigning against Global pollution and the degradation and destruction of mother Earth and all that surround her. What a useless waste of space I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment