Thursday 29 April 2010

Yaaay Kelly Osbourne!

I've always admired Kelly O and feel she's a great role-model for young women / people. I'm far from surprised to hear she has been voted one of the most beautiful people in the world. As we all know it takes little more than superficial perfection to be beautiful. She's confident, sassy, sexy, savvy and loves her parents what's not to love!

'I still have things that I don't like, like my upper arms, but it's so nice not to hate yourself'.

I for one can relate to her quote after a lifetime of exclusion(Often being ostracized and bullied by one's peer) and rebuked, the mental scares take some time to heal.

Kelly you're an inspiration1



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1269714/Kelly-Osbourne-goes-casual-shopping-trip-named-Worlds-Most-Beautiful-People.html#ixzz0mUlIsC9R

No comments:

Post a Comment